The Sybase Unwired Platform can create and manage multiple mobile applications that securely connect a variety of back-end data sources to all major device types. Sybase Unwired Platform enables to embrace mobility across the entire organization with a development platform that is consistent, but highly adaptable.
For more than 20 years, Sybase has helped organizations across the globe mobilize their enterprises.
Gartner has recognized Sybase and Sybase Unwired Platform in the Leaders quadrant in its Magic Quadrant for Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms (MEAP) report. The analyst firm recognized Sybase Unwired Platform for its:
- strength of existing mobility portfolio
- best-in-class device and application management capabilities
- completeness of vision
- broadest device support offering, with expansion plans to support iPhone and Android smartphone devices
Features and Benefits:
- Connect - Exchange data from traditional backend systems including databases, web services and applications such as SAP to multiple mobile devices via graphical modeling of Mobile Business Objects
- Create - Enable your developers to create enterprise grade applications including lightweight web-based applications or native custom applications using a single development platform
- Consume - Empower your enterprise workers to consume enterprise grade applications on either corporate or personal devices including BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, iOS and Android
- Control - Ensure that your enterprise data is under control using secure transports for end-to-end encryption and enhanced application security
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 is the newest version of the industry’s most scalable, secure, and reliable solution for mobilizing enterprise applications to heterogeneous mobile devices.
The Sybase Unwired Platform provides key benefits to the mobile enterprise, including:
- Simplified Mobility - Reducing the complexity of developing & deploying mobile applications with a comprehensive, integrated infrastructure.
- Empowered IT - With the ability to quickly offer innovative applications for task and knowledge workers who need mobile access to enterprise information.
- Integrated Processes - Offering out-of-box tools and services to easily integrate with existing enterprise infrastructure, business processes and enterprise applications
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) - Simplifying and accelerating the creation of business process mobilization and integration without the need for development resources.
- Fast reaction to changing business needs - Significantly accelerating the deployment of mobilized business processes.